Terms & CONditions
glastonbury Myths & Legends tour
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Brothers Drinks Co. Ltd, Showerings Cider Mill, Shepton Mallet Somerset, BA4 5ND
2. This prize promotion is open to Mainland UK residents only aged 18 years or over, working within the UK On Trade sector, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
3. The promotional period opens 10:00am Monday 8th April 2019 and closes at 11:00am Monday 29th July 2019.
4. To enter the competition, you must complete the entry form via our website: https://www.malletscider.co.uk/legend
5. The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
6. No third party or bulk entries. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter, using a computer(s) or multiple aliases for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
8. All entries during the Promotion Period will be entered into a free prize draw.
9. The winner will receive a two night stay at Bannatynes Charlton House Hotel in Shepton Mallet. Day one you will be invited to the town of Glastonbury, where you’ll begin your day with a guided walk across Avalon, be transported back 2000 years through the mists, to a time of magic, myths and legends. As you delve int o this historical place, you’ll discover the legend of Shepton and his place within Avalon. The day continues after lunch with a climb to the top of Glastonbury Tor. In the evening you’ll be treated to dinner at Charlton House. Day two gives you a slower start to the day with breakfast and access to the spa facilities at the hotel before heading to The Showering Cider mill for a tour of one of the largest cider mills in the U.K., capable of producing a third of all UK cider. You’ll also be given a tutored tasting with Master Cider Maker Bob Cork.
Date to be determined with winner once claimed.
10. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email on Wednesday 31st July 2019.
11. If required, it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
12. Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Prize must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
15. We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
16. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
17. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com. The winners’ details will be dealt internally for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prizes.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
19. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
23. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.